CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

4 posters

What's the go?

Bleach
    Bleach

What's the go? Empty What's the go?

Post  Bleach Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Since I haven't heard anything about what Ryahn is doing with the server, could someone give an update as to whether the server is a go or no go? Kthx
    Diviniel
    Diviniel

What's the go? Empty Re: What's the go?

Post  Diviniel Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:30 pm

No reply yet T.T
    Jenner
    Jenner

Post  Jenner Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:31 am

Ryahn hasn't been on since march 3rd.
    Not sure whats happening o.o
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Guys I am VERY sorry that I totally disappeared like that for such a long time. I plan to go full tilt now that I'm back, my computer broke down and I didn't really have access to internet any other way. I have a new computer now along with a new router. (Y)

It is a go, but if I remember correctly last time I was on I agreed that the server was to be v83 instead. I'm going to be working on actually get v83 up today and then inform you guys about some stuff later on. I am amazed you guys still check up here by the way! Sorry again.

The server will not be available to you guys to test as soon as I get it up though, which will be tonight. I hope you understand that, since it will be v83 and playable as quick as I can make it. (I also want to note that I won't be so nazi with fixing unimportant things this time around before the actual release)

I am going to change the server name, as well as the rates and get a whole new forum too. The site will also be totally different then what it was. Any suggestions on a server name? I'll be in IRC actually if you guys want to chat about one Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:06 am