CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

3 posters

Game Master and Forum Moderator Application - Neko

Neko
    Neko

Game Master and Forum Moderator Application - Neko Empty Game Master and Forum Moderator Application - Neko

Post  Neko Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Name: Eve Kim

Forum Username: Neko

Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time, Central America (Guatemala)

Experience:
    I was a level 2 GM in NidoMS as well as a forum moderator as a Spanish-English moderator. I have been group moderators for about 7 graphic design groups in Crunchyroll. Currently, I work as a graphic moderator for the following groups: Lost Love, Heartless Production, and Drawing Manga Art. I used to translate from Korean to English for a scanslation group called Kyonpyon.

Why I would like to be a GM:
    I would like to be a GM to help the developer(s) and coder(s) in-game. My past experience definitely shows that I am capable of helping solve problems, kill-stealing issues, translate from Spanish to English and keep order in and out of the game.

I am trilingual: I speak English, Spanish and Korean fluently. I may not be the best translator out there, but I am able to help players who speak either Spanish or English. I have heard other players bemoan about how the Spanish-speaking people are usually who KS. I can definitely be able to help out in language difference issues because I can listen to both parties and settle the dispute without being biased. I can answer questions in both English and Spanish without a problem. I am confident that my ability to speak in Spanish and English will help bring the community together.

Why I would like to be a Forum Mod:
    If I had an option, I would like to be a Forum moderator to help those who are having problems getting in-game. NidoMS has given me a basic foundation in solving issues related to hackshield errors that I think I am capable of helping other people out. I would also like to be help with the Graphics if possible.

Somebody smeggas that they have been scammed by somebody, what do you do?:
    I would first whisper them to see what they got scammed and how. Depending on the scam, I would act upon the issue. For example, if the scam was a tar/scar helm, then I would tell the person that he wasn’t scammed but should have known that it was his fault for not having seen that he had the same helm. If an item got scammed, I’d try to ask the scammer to give it back, if not, give him/her a temp. ban for disrespecting other players.

Somebody swears to you that this guy is a hacker but that person is offline and the other person has no proof he hacks, what do you do?:
    I would accept the swearing because anyone would be mad and disappointed if a GM does not believe him/her. I would assure the person by telling her/him that I will keep an eye on this person to find evidence. If what he/she said is true, then the hacker will get banned.
    First is investigation, then is finding proof and afterward is taking action on either banning or not under my notes.

A player asks for you to give him equipment/and or summon a monster, what do you say to that player?:
    I would tell the player no because I believe that GMs should not favor a particular person or group of people. If one person wants something, the GMs can host an event for everyone. I’d rather satisfy everyone than one person or group.

Bit about myself:
    I am an 18-year-old, trilingual: I speak English, Spanish and Korean fluently. I may not be the best translator out there, but I am able to help players who speak either Spanish or English. I pass most of my days doing homework, photoshopping, spending time in Crunchyroll and chatting on msn and watching Criminal Minds. As a senior, I am a hardworking and dedicated person always open to learn new things. I am introverted but I still challenge myself in many things.
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Game Master and Forum Moderator Application - Neko Empty Re: Game Master and Forum Moderator Application - Neko

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:45 pm

I had no idea you spoke Spanish, that's really interesting. Razz

Really good application Eve, it`s good to see your still interested in being a GM even after NidoMS. I guess your just one of those people that enjoy truly helping out which is nice, and not just somebody looking for some fun. I don't wanna answer this application just yet but i'll be sure to answer it soon so check back whenever I guess. I do also know your good at graphics so that's pretty awesome. Cool
    Eric
    Eric

Game Master and Forum Moderator Application - Neko Empty Re: Game Master and Forum Moderator Application - Neko

Post  Eric Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:10 am

Eve Kim? Lies! Anyway good App, Hope to c u as a gm afro
    Neko
    Neko

Post  Neko Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 am

First of all, my English name is Eve. Secondly, one of my last names is Kim. So deal with it. I can use whichever name is comfortable for me. If the admin needs to know my real name, he can ask. =]
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:49 am

I'm thinking you left already since you haven't logged on since your first visit- 6 days ago.
    Anyways I know you'd make a awesome GM but I'm not sure if you'd be active here?
    I guess i'll wait it out and see if you reply to this post.
    Neko
    Neko

Post  Neko Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:11 am

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my inactiveness. I had a soccer tournament in Honduras and ended up with no internet. I forgot to tell anyone since it happened too quickly. I'm sorry.
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:50 am

It's totally fine, you don't have to be that active in Beta anyways, I mean it's beta. I was just making sure you still played haha.

Anyways i'll accept your GM Application now since you replied so quickly, congrats Eve I know you'll do well. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:01 am