CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

+2
Diviniel
boydrobert
6 posters

Unable to connect.

boydrobert

Unable to connect.  Empty Unable to connect.

Post  boydrobert Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:17 pm

My apologies if this is in the wrong section. I had been playing just fine for about an hour or so, then I d/c'd and couldn't run the server anymore. I added the server to my firewall exceptions list and even tried turning it off. The server is online so I'm not sure what the deal is. I just get the ol' "Unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, firewall block, or other network issues." If anybody knows what might be wrong please tell me. I'm sure it's something simple, I just don't know.
    Diviniel
    Diviniel

Unable to connect.  Empty Re: Unable to connect.

Post  Diviniel Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Well i seem to be able to log in just fine, so i'd suppose something is the matter with yours.
    Mind if i ask, what was the last thing you did before you were disconnected? And did a message come up after you were disconnected, if so what was the message?
    boydrobert

Post  boydrobert Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:50 pm

I was killing some BF that Eric had spawned for me in the fm. No message popped up. I guess I must've been auto-banned. I just tried to make my gf an account and it said she can't register because she's currently banned, so, an IP ban it would appear. I don't think I did anything wrong though, I guess now I'm just waiting for Ryan to look into it :S
    Diviniel
    Diviniel

Post  Diviniel Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 pm

That was going to be my main theory, but i didn't know what you were banned for. 😕
    Oh well, Ryahn should be on in about.. 10 ~ 12 hours or so.

Last edited by Diviniel on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bleach
    Bleach

Post  Bleach Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:52 am

I'd unban you if I could but unfortunately I can't so you'll have to wait for Ryahn.
    WaKaO

Post  WaKaO Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:04 am

Im waiting for ryahn too so lets wait for ryahn. I think i've been banned as well.
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:54 am

You guys can check if your banned on the site through control panel btw. I'm at school ATM and won't be on till 10pm est so please be patient xD
    Eric
    Eric

Post  Eric Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

add an unban command and bish u didnt even get on yet
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 pm

It's 10:03PM, nub.

Anyways, guys I don't understand why you continue to hack when you know the autoban is there. Please don't be stupid. I originally was making this beta just for myself and I will do that if I have to continue to do this at least 10-15times a day now. I'm sorry if I seem grumpy but it is very annoying to see the same thing happening over and over again, it's like a retarded bird that keeps bumping into a glass window over and over again? When will you get it. T_T I am coding this all alone you guys have to remember, and I do have a life (laugh at that if you wanna f3) so there will be times where i'm not here all day to unban your asses. Please learn from your mistakes and actually play beta for testing bugs and not just testing your hacks.

Also, it's become clear that most of your bans are from summoning sacks. I don't think i'll be giving them out anymore, and i`m sure I know how most of you got yours. If you continue to get some atleast don't spam click them like a mad horny man, thats the only way they ban you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:38 am