CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

4 posters

So what's everyone been up to while Ryahn was gone?

Diviniel
    Diviniel

So what's everyone been up to while Ryahn was gone? Empty So what's everyone been up to while Ryahn was gone?

Post  Diviniel Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:28 pm

I've been busy at school, doing homework, playing GMS, playing Minecraft.. wait what? Shocked
    Aaaanywhoo, it seemed awfully quiet lately so i decided to make a random thread on random things.

Do you like Assasins Creed? Heres a video of two best friends playing it. I found it hilarious, although some people would probably think different.
    * Warning to viewers, this does contain mild language *
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zJDKZ_04MU
    Bleach
    Bleach

So what's everyone been up to while Ryahn was gone? Empty Re: So what's everyone been up to while Ryahn was gone?

Post  Bleach Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 am

I've been MSNing, working, watching movies and playing gMS when the above fail (normally for half an hour tops since it's boring to grind anyway). Oh and cleaning up after Yasi (the bitch Sad)
    Jenner
    Jenner

So what's everyone been up to while Ryahn was gone? Empty Re: So what's everyone been up to while Ryahn was gone?

Post  Jenner Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:54 am

I'm having projects this week about my future education, which is why I haven't been here much.
    I've also been playing a little GMS ^^
    Phenomenal
    Phenomenal

Post  Phenomenal Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:49 am

School,and Niggers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content