CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

4 posters

Custom PQ, brainstorming.

[Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Custom PQ, brainstorming. Empty Custom PQ, brainstorming.

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Totally got rid of this idea.

Last edited by [Admin]iRyahn on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Diviniel
    Diviniel

Custom PQ, brainstorming. Empty Re: Custom PQ, brainstorming.

Post  Diviniel Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:12 am

Welcome back Ryahn

Just following up from your idea, what if we made the "???"s NPC's of normal players? Just like Fangblade (GMS) being in the same room as Dances with Balrog. ie. [NPC]Diviniel's friend [NPC]Eric gets kidnapped and harassed by blah blah blah. ect. Perhaps we could add the Player NPC once we get the first level 200's. Until then we could just use random npcs. This is a CustomPQ after all Razz
    Bleach
    Bleach

Post  Bleach Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:51 am

Firstly I'd like to say that this PQ pretty much read as KerningPQ cross Nett's Pyramid and then LudiPQ cross Super Mario (Where you have to beat Bowser to save the princess). Not saying it's a bad idea but the last bit made me lol.

Secondly:
    How about adding Cilbis, White Scrolls and maybe 50% scrolls (the 50%'s would be the hardest to get of course but just throwing ideas around). Maybe you could also chuck in the high level elewands/staves seeing as the PQ is 130+ and elestaves are 130 equips.

Also just to clarify, by equips you mean overall/helm/gloves etc and not the weapons.

And just to throw out ideas/questions, would there be a specific theme to the PQ, maybe have the same PQ with different level requirements (for instance have one with Leafre mobs like Wyverns, Cornians and Dragon Turtles and have, say, a modified Leviathan as the boss and another, lower level one, with El Nath mobs like Yeti's, Pepe's, Yeti and Pepe, Werewolves, Lycans and have maybe Snowman as the boss). Also, if possible, make it a part of the party requirements to have a thief or wind archer otherwise doing the PQ would be pointless. And also, any idea on the EXP you're gonna give?

Again, just throwing ideas around. And trying to think of a CustomPQ as well so that you can get a few ideas.
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:16 am

Diviniel wrote:Welcome back Ryahn

Just following up from your idea, what if we made the "???"s NPC's of normal players? Just like Fangblade (GMS) being in the same room as Dances with Balrog. ie. [NPC]Diviniel's friend [NPC]Eric gets kidnapped and harassed by blah blah blah. ect. Perhaps we could add the Player NPC once we get the first level 200's. Until then we could just use random npcs. This is a CustomPQ after all Razz

Yeah, I think I already talking about adding player npcs for level 200's, not sure but it was a plan in the beginning. Only problem is i'm not sure if I should put them in like.. the respective job rooms or? I might use a few for the PQ.. idk. Good suggestion though ^^

@Andrew

Yeah, I am the least bit creative and this is just a startup idea. I hope the end process won't be as lulzy. 3;

I carefully choose to bold equips for a reason, yes there will be no weapons obtainable from this PQ- at least timeless ones. I'm going to include reverse equips in BossPQ *I think* and timeless weapons in a donator NPC. A Leafre monster theme does seem like probably my only option now that I think about it, if I want to make the PQ high level. I really like the idea of a lower level version of it but with El Nath monsters! Smile Hrrm.
    Eric
    Eric

Post  Eric Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 am

With all those good items there has to be a hard boss With atleast 500m hp +
    Bleach
    Bleach

Post  Bleach Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Eric wrote:With all those good items there has to be a hard boss With atleast 500m hp +

Not necessarily. You could have most of the good items like furies/cilbis, onyx apples, chaos/white scrolls and the equips all being rare/super rare (like <1% chance of getting them) and have the 30%/70% scrolls making up the bulk of the prizes.
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:26 am

Forget the idea I had, i'm pretty set on something else now and i'll release more information on it soon.. Smile
    Diviniel
    Diviniel

Post  Diviniel Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:59 am

kekeke Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:45 pm