CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

2 posters

Legits GM App

Legitimacy

Legits GM App Empty Legits GM App

Post  Legitimacy Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Name:

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Experience: Donor for some servers for sustained capabilities

Why I would like to be a GM: I feel like I would do an excellent job upholding the rules and taking care of all kinds of mishaps from scamming to random disputes (includes ksing). I would love to see this server grow but in the right way with the right people.

Somebody smeggas that they have been scammed by somebody, what do you do?: What I do first would talk to the person who was supposedly scammed, get their side of the story, then I would go and speak to the person that was being accused and get their side of the story, then I would try to find any witnesses that could've been around the incident, then I would make an appropriate decision using the information that I collected.

Somebody swears to you that this guy is a hacker but that person is offline and the other person has no proof he hacks, what do you do?: Well I would talk to the person who claims that the person was hacking, see what he says, wait for the other person to get on, sneak into hide mode, track him down and see what he is up to.

A player asks for you to give him equipment/and or summon a monster, what do you say to that player?: Easily no. If I gave anyone a piece of equipment I would most likely get tons of whispers and demands for equipment from others and that would get too out of hand. Most likely not, unless we can make an event for everyone. Definitely not for one individual.

Bit about myself: Basically not much to tell, I am from the state Maine in the United States, I am in 8th grade and an honors student, I see myself as a comical guy and love to joke around with people (Don't let that make you think that I don't mean business when it comes down to it) I know I know I will find people in my way that will not appreciate me and I just hope to try to get everyone on my good side to make it a lot easier for everyone.

Alright, so this is about it. Hope you like it Ryahn Smile
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Legits GM App Empty Re: Legits GM App

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:21 am

It's a good application but currently I think we don't need any more GMs considering we have 3, 4 if you include myself, hell 5 if you include Peter which is a Forum/IRC Mod.

Anyways I will not deny nor accept this application just yet, please be patient. Razz

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:29 pm