CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

Official Release date, yeeboi.

[Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Official Release date, yeeboi. Empty Official Release date, yeeboi.

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Okay so I've decided there isn't really anything major left for me to fix. Sure there is still things I am currently adding and still need to add, but none of them are really major and all server's do progress so try to keep in mind everything isn't perfect from the get go. Anyways, I've decided I will be buying the first month of VPS out of my pocket obviously, twist is i'm hoping to buy it tomorrow or on Friday night. The server should be up on Saturday officially. I am not going to wait for the VPS to come to make it official, keep in mind. So for the time we wait for the VPS it might be a tad bit slow depending on how much people are playing. I hope you guys survive my computer's horribleness while you wait for a VPS, it really shouldn't be that bad.

Anyways, I just wanted to tell everybody that our official release date will most likely be Saturday 26th keep in mind this is subject to change if problems are occurred.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:15 am