CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

2 posters

My GM Application

Flawless

My GM Application Empty My GM Application

Post  Flawless Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Hello, I am applying for a GM spot.

Name: Vladimir

Time zone: GMT -06:00 Central Time

Experience: I was once a GM for a small server with about 20-35 people.

Why I would like to be a GM: I always liked being a person that people could go to for help. I enjoying making others game play more enjoyable so I will do the most I can to help. I also will try to keep the server clean from hackers, bugs, and scammers.

Somebody smeggas that they have been scammed by somebody, what do you do?: First off I would listen to both sides then watch the accused player to see if he scams others. If he does then he/she will be banned.

Somebody swears to you that this guy is a hacker but that person is offline and the other person has no proof he hacks, what do you do?: I will keep my eye on the supposed "hacker" to see any signs of hacking. If after a certain time I see no sign of hacking then I will stop supervising him/her but if I do find him/her hacking then they will be banned.

A player asks for you to give him equipment/and or summon a monster, what do you say to that player?: I would kindly tell them that I am not allowed to give them equipment or summon monsters for them as it would be unfair to the others. I would tell them where they can find the equipment/and or monster.

Bit about myself: Well, I'm friendly and helpful to anyone or everyone. I'll respect you as long as I get respect back. I'm a very fair person and will listen to both sides of a story before making a decision. I am also very dedicated so I'll be on for a while whether I am chosen or not. I am also the type of person who likes to lead by example rather than sit on the sidelines and let things happen wrongly. Sadly, I'm not very good at coding but if you're willing to teach me then I'm willing to learn. I also speak Spanish fluently, since it is my first language, so I would be able to help the people that speak mostly Spanish.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Thanks for your time. Smile

Last edited by Flawless on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some more info to the "Bit about myself" part.)
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

My GM Application Empty Re: My GM Application

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 am

Ohai there. Your name sounds.. evil >:3

Interesting app, I wish there was more so I could learn a bit more about you but whatever, this will do. You seem like an all around good guy.. and I like the fact that you can spell! I'll definitely have my eye out for you. Razz
    Flawless

Post  Flawless Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:54 am

Thanks Smile. What else would you want to know about me? I would be more then happy to answer any questions you have. Smile
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Okay I guess here's a few questions, they don't really affect my choice though, just curious if you can do other things.

Are you good at GFX (as in perhaps helping me with site graphics)?

Have you been a GM in other servers before?

Are you on much?

I guess that's really all I need to know. :3
    Flawless

Post  Flawless Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:31 pm

[Admin]iRyahn wrote:Okay I guess here's a few questions, they don't really affect my choice though, just curious if you can do other things.

Are you good at GFX (as in perhaps helping me with site graphics)? No, sorry.

Have you been a GM in other servers before? I was a GM once but it was a very small server.

Are you on much? Yes. Weekdays 4-5 hours. Weekends 7-9.

I guess that's really all I need to know. :3

Answered.
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Sweet thanks. Razz

I have a feeling you'd make an excellent GM. I'll speak with you soon to tell you if you'll be a GM or not when the server is official. (Not today though) :3
    Flawless

Post  Flawless Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Edited to fit the new application.
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Okay I think you'd make a good GM but there's a gut feeling you wouldn't be on much too be of some help, I think i`ve found people that can though. Sorry application denied.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:37 pm