CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

4 posters

GM application!

Strgod16
    Strgod16

GM application! Empty GM application!

Post  Strgod16 Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Name: Eddie
    Time zone: EST
    Experience: No prior gm experience, but I have known other GMs and asked about their job.

Well lets start off and say I think I would be a good GM because I very much enjoy maplestory and have always wanted to be able to be in more control then just being that winey guy who tells people what rules are. So, if someone says they've been scammed what do you do? Fly off the bar and ban everyone definatly is the answer. Wait no it isnt, the right thing to do is, listen to both sides of the story then if I could not figure out the situation from the convo I'd keep an eye on the "scammer", and take action from there

If somebody says that they see a hacker then Id ask them for any proof. If they have proof Id take immideat action, but if there was no proof Id do what I can to watch the "Hacker", while Im not busy doing other gm stuff of course.

What do you do when a player asks for items? Well theres a few things to do

A. Tell em to go away Im busy
    B. Say no nicely, and give them advice where to find equips or mobs and what not
    C. Ban the player because they were "Harassing" you (I've seen it happen before)
    D. Summon several HT's and ask the player if its hot enough.

I would have to say B.The reason being is because thats the only thing thats right to do.

Things to know about me: Im a nice person. Im loyal to my employer and friends, hopefully as time goes by my employer will become my friend, I also would have to say Im responsible, Im well spoken, Im not good at much technical stuff like coding and anything else you'd need (Sorry). Also I played Nidoms (Strgod16) and I gotta say this server Casualityms has good potential, and I would like to see it grow. Either as a GM or as player. Good luck to you on the server
    Eric
    Eric

GM application! Empty Re: GM application!

Post  Eric Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Knowing you from nido Your just lieing here
    cid
    cid

Post  cid Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:27 pm

my reaction to this application:
    No

[Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Haha you don't seem all that famous. I admit I lol'd at the joke(I hope it was a joke) f3.

Anyways I'm unsure to who you are but it's not like it matters. Application denied.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:20 pm