CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

2 posters

Current Beta Bugs

iJordan

Current Beta Bugs Empty Current Beta Bugs

Post  iJordan Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 am

This is a list of current bugs that are in CasualityMS Beta. I'll update this post whenever another bug is discovered. If you've found any bugs or problems in-game, feel free to post them here.

I'm on my iPod at the moment so I can't type a lot.

- Autoban system. Cid, Mike, and I are all banned due to auto ban.
    - Portal from Ellinia to The Magic Library (where Grendel is located) does not work.
    - Pirate first job advancement currently does not work.
    - When job advancing to your first job, your stats are not reset.
    - If you job advance past level 10, you don't receive your missing skill points.

January 30th
    You don't receive a level 10 weapon, such as a wand or sword, once you job advance to your first job (Only tried on a warrior and a mage). The jobs are supposed to receive the following:
    Warrior: Beginner Warrior's sword [1302077]
    Mage: Beginner Magician's wand [1372043]
    Pirate: Steel Knuckler [1482000] and Pistol [1492000] (Should also receive 2000 bullets)
    Bowman: Beginner Crossbowman's Crossbow [] and Beginner Bowman's bow [1452051] (Should also receive 2000 arrows)
    Rogue: Beginner Thief Wrist Guard [1472061] Beginner Thief's short sword [1332063] (Should also receive some throwing stars)

I'll post more here later when I can.

Last edited by iJordan on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Current Beta Bugs Empty Re: Current Beta Bugs

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:53 am

I unbanned you three like 8hours ago by the way, Cid and Mike knew but I guess you didn't find out. The autoban system does it's job but it's very annoying.. especially in Beta phase lmaooo. I'll get around to fixing it up or removing it completely.. dunno yet.

Anyways I wasn't aware of these other 4 bugs, thanks for this Jordan. bounce

(Although I thought the last one wasn't a bug and an actual.. thing that happens in every server? Except in the newer versions of Global. Could be wrong.)
    iJordan

Post  iJordan Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:23 pm

[Admin]iRyahn wrote:I unbanned you three like 8hours ago by the way, Cid and Mike knew but I guess you didn't find out. The autoban system does it's job but it's very annoying.. especially in Beta phase lmaooo. I'll get around to fixing it up or removing it completely.. dunno yet.

Anyways I wasn't aware of these other 4 bugs, thanks for this Jordan. bounce

(Although I thought the last one wasn't a bug and an actual.. thing that happens in every server? Except in the newer versions of Global. Could be wrong.)

Im not sure if it's v75 or higher, but if you job advance at level 15 or some shit you receive the missing SP from the 5 levels.

Maybe I'm thinking of v83+? Not sure. Anyways, thanks for the unban.
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Okay, fixed Pirate job, as well as all job advances. Mage portal should be fixed soon, if not i'll summon Grendel outside his house for now. (lol)

Autoban I think I might keep but edit to my liking.. take out bannings for like High HP/MP Regen, Summoning Sack, etc. I just wanna keep it for people who try certain Packet Edits and certain High damage hacks.
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Added the NPCs to give out those weapons + 50k actually 2 days ago, didn't even see this haha.
    iJordan

Post  iJordan Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 pm

[Admin]iRyahn wrote:Added the NPCs to give out those weapons + 50k actually 2 days ago, didn't even see this haha.

Oh aha, guess I'm late to post this then :<

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:06 am