CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

3 posters

~Game Master For CasualityMs~

Eric
    Eric

~Game Master For CasualityMs~ Empty ~Game Master For CasualityMs~

Post  Eric Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Name: Eric
    Time Zone: East

Experience:Well i have been a gm on my friends servers, i am slightly used to the commands and mostly recognized all of them.Also i helped on the tespia for CasualityMs.

Why I want to be a GM? : Well i think being a gm is fun,helping players,catching hackers, and hosting events. As well as i would like to help the server.

Somebody smeggas that they have been scammed by somebody, what do you do?: I Tell them to calm down and say that i will watch after him or her to see if he or she is really scamming people, also i tell them i cant refund the person who got scammed since it would be unfair

Somebody swears to you that this guy is a hacker but that person is offline and the other person has no proof he hacks, what do you do?: Welll i tell the person i will keep a close eye and see if he or she hacks whenever he or she goes on again

A player asks for you to give him equipment/and or summon a monster, what do you say to that player?: I Tell the player that I cant give you equips or summon you a monster since it would be unfair for other players that play CasualityMs

Bit about myself: Im a boy,I Go to school, im in the 8th grade, im an A or sometimes B student, also i have been player maplestory 4 years of my life Very Happy

Last edited by Eric on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

~Game Master For CasualityMs~ Empty Re: ~Game Master For CasualityMs~

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Hmm, you might be a total noob (haha Razz ) but you were veryyyyy helpful. I know you'll be active so that isn't a problem either.

Eric for GM.. hmm idk.. :?: i'll decide on the official release like most of the other apps I guess.
    Eric
    Eric

Post  Eric Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:54 pm

[Admin]iRyahn wrote:Hmm, you might be a total noob (haha Razz ) but you were veryyyyy helpful. I know you'll be active so that isn't a problem either.

Eric for GM.. hmm idk.. :?: i'll decide on the official release like most of the other apps I guess.

Aiteeeeeee brahhhhh 👽
    Gemmz

Post  Gemmz Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 am

Eric wrote:
    Why I want to be a GM? : Well i think being a gm is fun,helping players,catching hackers, and hosting events. As well as i would like to help the server.

lolololololol You can tell you have never been a GM for long periods of time. GM'ing is not fun!
    Eric
    Eric

Post  Eric Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Depends on how big the server is Very Happy
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 pm

GM Application denied, sorry Eric made up my mind.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:06 am