CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

Update 0.4 Feb 16th

[Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Update 0.4 Feb 16th Empty Update 0.4 Feb 16th

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Yeah, I know it's been a long while. I was gone for about a week, last week actually to see my Nana. The past 4 days i've been sick also so that isn't helping my drive to get on the computer for you guys at the moment, so sorry that the progress has been so slow. Anyways, I have been on today coding for a while since i'm feeling a lot better and have fixed quite a few things that I thought deserved another update thread. We are close to a release date so be excited for that!

Try to keep in mind I did fix a lot more things previously before I went to visit my Nana I just forget exactly what they were since my memory is horrible.. lmao, so the list is actually much longer.

-- Things Fixed --
    • Flash Jump no longer d/cs people
    • Various Quests fixed (Major glitched ones that you mostly all know)
    • Added Big Headward (Wondering what he does? He sells Royal Hair Coupons for 1mill and in return gives you any random hair in the game for your gender of course, was pretty tiring to do copying and pasting all the hair IDs back and forth, hope this is appreciated Razz )
    • Added BossPQ

-- Look forward to.. --

• BossPQ portals working
    • Prizes being obtained from BossPQ
    • A few more quests getting fixed
    • Making buying in Cash Shop quicker
    • Fixing rollbacks from server shutdowns and random d/c's
    • and alot more!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:04 pm