CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

Update 0.5 Feb 19th

[Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Update 0.5 Feb 19th Empty Update 0.5 Feb 19th

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Okay guys. We are close to a release, I'm thinking Saturday Feb 26th. Nothing is official but this date looks really promising. I do however, need a little help testing wise as i`m adding bigger stuff this week and need testing, as well as needing to check a few quests. Anyways without further delay!

-- Things fixed --
    • Fixed our two most major glitched quests (What Bart Saw and that one Omega Quest, easily glitched to level 200 after a day of pressing NPC chat, lmao.)
    • Added Shinsoo, he now makes Beginners level 1 and over to a Noblesse if they speak to him.
    • Literally 90% done adding Cygnus Job Advances, so may as well include this.
    • Added a pretty GMS-like 2nd job advance, is only implemented for two of the (5?) Job NPCs at the moment but I'll finish the rest today.
    • Agent E now warps you to BossPQ area.

-- Fixing.. --
    • Cygnus Job Advance 100%(also I will eventually make Shinsoo allow you to make a character as a Noblesse like GMS, and not job adv Beginners into Noblesse)
    • Semi GMS-like 2nd job advance for every job.
    • Fixing rollback. (GRRRR)
    • Fix BossPQ glitches. (Portals, earning the points)
    • I want to test more quests, but so far I am not aware of any important non-working quests, we mostly have them all working. If you want a certain quest fixed please tell me about it!
    • All JQs coded.
    • A custom addition that I will reveal soon.. excited about this one! Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:28 am