CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

2 posters

Forum Moderator - Diviniel

Diviniel
    Diviniel

Forum Moderator - Diviniel Empty Forum Moderator - Diviniel

Post  Diviniel Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:03 am

hallo deyr! Very Happy

Name: Peter

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +10 hours [ Australia, Sydney ]

Experience: I have never been a Forum Moderator what so ever T.T although i am currently a Jr Master of one of Bellocan's (GMS Server) top guild, "Story Tellerz". My in game name on GMS is also Diviniel, you could look me up if you'd like.

Why I would like to be a Forum Mod: Theres a couple of reasons why i'd like to become a Forum Moderator. One reason is, knowing that this is a new server everyone would MAINLY be applying for GM positions and only a few applying for both. If they get the GM job, then they would be really busy in game (they will be once the server is official) and hardly have time to moderate the forums. I still go to school and i'm a really hard worker, so i might not be as active in game but i'd be really dedicated to the forums as i'll have alot of time to spare. Another reason is ( might not be neccesary ) i'd like to become a Forum Moderator for experience, this would be really great practise for me when i go to university and get a degree in commerse.

Somebody says on the forums that they have been scammed by somebody, what do you do?: Well since i wouldn't be a GM, i wouldn't be able to stop the scammer (if they really did scammed). First i would apologies to the person who says they got scammed and tell them that we will look further to the incident. Knowing that we might not have alot of GMs that would get on the case immediately, i'd try to calm them down and tell them that this server does not tolerate with scammers. eg.
    "Hello there,
    We are sorry for the inconvinience. We are currently investigating the situation. Please wait while we gather all the information, we will report to you as soon as were done.
    Please note that if this report was a fraud, then you will be banned from the game and forum without warning."

Somebody swears in the forums that this guy is a hacker but that person is offline and the other person has no proof he hacks, what do you do?: I'd immediately edit their post and remove all the cuss and abusive language. Then i'd leave a reply telling them to please refrain from using abusive language and tell them that if they do not have proof of the hacker then we cannot help, then i'd apologies.

Bit about myself: As you may have already realised, my grammer and punctuation isn't 100%. That's because i speak 3 full languages, English ( duhh ) , Tagalog ( Philiphines ) and Batak ( Indonesian ). So yeah i guess i sound pretty foreign irl and online.. thanks to my parents >.< ( mixed culture with English makes terrible accents )

oke tank yoo ^^
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Forum Moderator - Diviniel Empty Re: Forum Moderator - Diviniel

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:53 am

Accepted. I think your grammar is fine personally, and the one time you helped me out you seemed very mature so i`m sure you`d have the same attitude this time around. Congrats on becoming a Forum Mod. :3

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:12 pm