CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

2 posters

GM & Forum Moderator Application - Jenner

Jenner
    Jenner

GM & Forum Moderator Application - Jenner Empty GM & Forum Moderator Application - Jenner

Post  Jenner Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Name: Jens

Time Zone: GMT +1 (Denmark) and same as most of Europe.

Experience: I have no GM experience, but I don’t think it’ll be a problem at all. And once gotta be the first, right?

Why I would like to be a GM: Because you can’t run the server alone and I’d like to help you with everything I can. I think it’ll be an excellent challenge for me and I’ve known you for quite long time now and I think we could work great together. You can count on me for the job and trust me 100%.

Why I would like to be a Forum Mod: I’m checking the forums often from my phone and my computer, and I hate to see spammers post just to get their counter up. I expect to be most in game though.

Somebody smeggas that they have been scammed by somebody, what do you do?: I contact the person that claimed he had been scammed. I ask for proof and if he has that, I’ll take a look at it. If it’s credible, I’ll give the scammer a temporary or permanent ban depending on how much he scammed and if he has done it before. If the proof doesn’t show enough, I can’t do anything about it, but might keep an eye on the person. If he doesn’t have a proof at all, I’ll tell him that he needs to be more careful next time and that he needs a proof and that there’s nothing I can do about it.

Somebody swears to you that this guy is a hacker but that person is offline and the other person has no proof he hacks, what do you do?:
    I ask him/her why he/she suspects this guy for hacking and I eventually write the name of the suspected guy down and check on him when he comes online. I ask the guy to get a solid proof next time. Of course I can’t ban him without proof.

A player asks for you to give him equipment/and or summon a monster, what do you say to that player?:
    “As a GM, I can’t just give you things. That would give you an unfair advantage over the other players”, even if he/she is my friend. If they keep begging for items or an event, then I might disconnect them or give them a warning.

Bit about myself:
    I’m a very extrovert guy, not shy and I like to meet new people and to talk to different persons. I’m currently in 10th grade and will go to high school afterwards. I see myself as an intelligent, calm and sometimes funny guy. When it comes to stuff like graphic, I also have a handful experience and know how to make banners and so on, never really made any Maplestory-related though. I work in Photoshop. I’m open for learning and take it as a challenge instead of an obstacle. I never really had any enemies and I’m not searching conflicts either.

[Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

GM & Forum Moderator Application - Jenner Empty Re: GM & Forum Moderator Application - Jenner

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Haha, Jenner I swear like maybe 2 weeks back I was talking to some random people on the server in the guild (don't remember who) about how I thought you'd make a good GM. I think it'd be cool to work with you & i'm happy you applied. Razz

CONGRATS! ^.^'

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:07 pm