CasualityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CasualityMS

Forum for CasualityMS, free feel to chat about the server and other stuff here!

+2
Gemmz
Bleach
6 posters

GM/Forum Mod Application: Bleach

Bleach
    Bleach

GM/Forum Mod Application: Bleach Empty GM/Forum Mod Application: Bleach

Post  Bleach Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:29 am

Hai. Just dropping this in since there's nothing to lose and everything to gain Very Happy

Name: Andrew

Time Zone: GMT +10 Australia

Experience: None Sad

Why I would like to be a GM: To be able to see a server that is showing good potential, reach that potential, if not, surpass it. Also I think that being a GM would be a challenge in its own right but one that I would be willing to tackle.

Why I would like to be a Forum Mod: I tend to find myself always on the forum before I actually get into the game since I like to see what's new/updated and that kinda stuff. Also I'd hate to see retard/keyboard warriors filling the space on this forum with useless shit which could otherwise be used for more productive posts.

Someone smega's that they have been scammed by somebody, what do you do: I would suggest to the person claiming to have been scammed that they should make a thread on the forums detailing their account of events and to provide visual proof (SS or video) of the transaction. If they cannot provide the visual evidence then unfortunately there isnt much I'd be able to do for them since it would be rather rude to just ban someone based on a person's story.

Somebody swears to you that this guy is a hacker but that person is offline and the other person has no proof he hacks, what do you do?: As that stands I wouldn't be able to impose a ban due to lack of visual evidence but when the person accused of hacking is back online (I'd probably write down the IGN and keep it until the matter is resolved) I'd watch over him/her to see if they are hacking or not. If not then I'd drop it but if they are I'd SS it myself and ban. I'd also probably go check back on the person at another time just to check that they didn't turn their hacks off and back on. In that case, if they aren't hacking then I'd drop all suspicion.

A player asks for you to give him equipment/and or summon a monster, what do you say to that player?: A straight out No. If they ask why then I'd tell them that it is an abuse of GM power to help individual players advance their characters. If they ask for an event then I'd also probably decline that as well since they are bored and being lazy.

Bit about myself: I generally keep busy with work, working out, socializing, reading, trying to use photoshop but failing Sad and other general stuff that helps pass the time between days. I did do a bit of C++ programming when I attended Uni but never really got that into it. I'm a pretty chillaxed kinda guy; hold fairness, equality and honour in pretty high regard and treat others with respect, courtesy and general niceness. I tend to troll a bit but at least I can spell Very Happy. I'm also fun loving and easy to get along with (or so I've been told by various sources).

Since I have no idea what I was doing with this application, let alone why I'm applying, I've pretty much just followed the kinda setup other people have, since it seems pretty logical. If you want to know anything else that would help your decision, feel free to PM me.

Edit: Fixed up application to conform with format and also would like to thank Gemma for the constructive criticism as well as giving Ryahn the idea of the format Smile

Last edited by Bleach on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gemmz

GM/Forum Mod Application: Bleach Empty Re: GM/Forum Mod Application: Bleach

Post  Gemmz Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 am

Just a little tip on your application:
    Why not add some situations a GM would have to handle and add what you would do and how you would handle different scenario's.

Don't have to ofcourse, I just think they would help Razz
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:11 am

I've set an 'official' application form, it's stickied please use it. Got the idea from post numero ^ abovo.
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:43 pm

GM application accepted. I'm happy you ended up applying for both, I know you'd make a great mod. I'll make you a moderator on the forums for now and when the server is official I'll make you a GM. Congrats :p
    Freeverse
    Freeverse

Post  Freeverse Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Congratulations Bleach!
    Hope you do us well.
    :]

Not literally LOL.
    Phenomenal
    Phenomenal

Post  Phenomenal Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:28 pm

OMFG DONT EDIT MY POSTS Please, lol i was just stating my oppinion dont be gay

Last edited by Phenomenal on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bleach
    Bleach

Post  Bleach Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Thank you Ryahn Very Happy I hope I dont disappoint you. And thank you to everyone else Very Happy

Oh and Scott, you're the only one I do well Razz
    [Admin]iRyahn
    [Admin]iRyahn
    Admin

Post  [Admin]iRyahn Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:47 pm

No problem Andrew Smile I know you won`t *glares*

Mark, I already talked to you in chat so I hope you get the message, I won't repeat what I said there in here but stop spamming, i'm just doing my job it's not 'being gay'.
    cid
    cid

Post  cid Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 pm

:affraid:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:54 pm